Monday, May 14, 2012

Innisfree trouble care bb cream (review)




hello everyone.. so today i am going to do review for Innfisfree trouble care bb cream, This BB cream made for oily/acne-prone skin. The product claims that the bb cream contains organic ingredients while provides concealment.

the container looks pretty <3 and it has pumps to get the content out,

it contains:
Herbal essences hydrate skin.
Tea Tree extracts disinfect and soothe skin.
American Mint helps soothe pressured skin. It also calms skin. Skin feels cool and comfortable. Vitamin A and Moneywort protect skin from external aggressions.

i have been using this bb cream for 3 months and i have to say that i love this bb cream. while this bb cream have that pinkish undertone(it only comes in 1 shade), it doesn't look like a mask when applied to my yellow undertone skin. my face look more radiant and fresh after i applied this to my face. i only need a small amount to cover my face as its coverage alone is enough to conceal my dark circle. it makes my face have that dewy glowy finish not matte at all which i love so much, so for those who have super oily skin may not like this bb cream. i don't expect this bb cream to heal my acne since bb cream is considered cosmetic not special treatment, also i have cleared up my face when i try this bb cream for the 1st time, but this bb cream does not break me out and i am happy to say that it doesn't oxidize on me. usually my pink blush will turn into orangey color after several hours, but this bb cream doesn't.

the consistensy of this bb cream is thick that made it kinda hard to blend, i prefer using my finger to blend the bb cream than using a sponge, i pump the cream out and dot on my cheeks, nose,forehead,chin and i will just pat my face to blend them.

Here's a swatch of the product on my hand:




see? it made my hand appears brighter.

and

this is me with the bb cream applied on my skin  without concealer for my dark circle






If you have skin that prone to acne and love dewy finish i really recommend this bb cream, but not for those who has super oily skin as the cream is quite rich.

so, have you tried this bb cream? 

1 comment:

  1. oohhhh... i've been eyeing this bb cream especially for its packaging haha=D though I'm not sure if the pump is really good, I hear other bb creams that have pumps are hard to control
    would you say that the herbal scent smelled fake? and do you know if this contains talc or mica
    also, did it help cover up really bad blemishes?
    also, I'm now looking forward to more post from you and I hope you can follow me at allthingsobtainable.blogspot.com please=D

    ReplyDelete